The COVID-19 situation is uncharted territory for all of us. The Greene Grape family is working tirelessly to keep our customers safe and well supplied. We have seen an increase of in-store shopping and online orders and are putting measures in place to maintain the safety of our customers, community, and staff:
- Provisions and Wine & Spirits are open and serving customers with normal operating hours. That’s 8am to 9pm for Provisions, and 12pm to 9pm Sunday through Wednesday, 12pm to 10pm Thursday and Friday, and 11am to 10pm on Saturdays for Wine & Spirits. We will make public updates if anything changes.
- We understand that to protect the most vulnerable among us, people over 60 and those who are immunocompromised are encouraged to stay home. Most of our products are available online for same-day/next day gloved home delivery in Fort Greene and Clinton Hill and by van delivery in other areas. We can arrange to drop your order off at your door rather than entering your home.
- Deliveries may be delayed, but we will make every effort to get your order to you as quickly as possible. Please be patient with and kind to our delivery team. They may request that you meet them in your lobby if you live in an apartment building.
- To facilitate social distancing, consider ordering a case of wine, taking advantage of our case discount and free delivery, rather than standing in line at the store. Wine tastings are suspended until further notice.
- Our online fulfillment team is wearing gloves every step of the way, from picking and packing orders to delivering your order to your door. We are wiping down all baskets and carts between uses.
- We take pride in following sanitary guidelines and safety procedures as set by the Department of Health and the Department of Agriculture. Our kitchen team is dedicated to safely preparing your favorite meals.
- You will soon be given an option to order online and stop by for curbside pick-up. If you think you may have been exposed or just don’t want to wait in line, please place an order online and we will bring it out to you.
- We are now asking customers to please keep a distance of six feet apart inside our stores, and have placed markers on the floor to help everyone achieve this.
- For the safety and health of the community, as well as our staff, Annex is completely closed until further notice. We believe we have made the most responsible choice, especially in light of recent edicts.
- Long before New York City mandated sick leave for hourly workers, we provided paid time off for our employees, and we are relaxing our rules so that employees with even a question about their health will stay home.
We hope everyone will stay safe and healthy in the coming weeks. Please email us at [email protected] to let us know how we can help you get your essentials.
As a vital resource to the community, we understand how crucial it is that we do everything we can to serve you.