There is much to be excited about at Provisions & we couldn’t resist, but to compile a list!
- The crispy crunch of Crimson Topaz apples from Myer’s Produce in Vermont.
- This Corned Beef Rueben, just the start a of a whole new sandwich menu set to debut this Spring!
- “Greene” Eggs & Ham! Our house made ham is made by our butchers using Arcadian Pastures hogs. Arcadian also delivers with farm fresh eggs & whole pastured chickens.
- Helping food entrepreneurs master the art of pitching their product with Edible Brooklyn and Brooklyn Brewery.
- The sweetness of fresh green garbanzo beans
- Doughnuts at Annex – oh, the flavors you’ll see!
- Our inspiring customers who support us, challenge us, and share in our community. We wouldn’t be here without you and you bring smiles to our faces every day!
- And last but not least, Chocolate Easter bunnies from NuNu Chocolates – you learn a lot about person by watching the way the choose to devour these delicious little treats 🙂
Happy Spring Fort Greene!